Washable Rug Bereber Burgundy M
The Bereber Burgundy model stands out for its style, manufacture and quality! Washable cotton rug, suitable for machine wash. With a natural cotton-colored base, once washed, it is dye-free. Natural colored cotton yarn has been applied over the base using the loop technique and burgundy rhombs and crosses have been woven in; this use of different techniques results in a very interesting and exclusive matching of textures, difficult to find in other designs in the market. The edges are topped off with braid fringes that protrude from the base of the rug. The blend of these two colors achieves the right look for an elegant design, with a well-defined personality but which fits in with any decorative design, be it a living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden, or even kids' rooms. Hand-crafted, with natural cotton and non toxic dyes, is light and soft. Discover the entire Morocco collection.
Size: 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
|Size||4' 7'' x 6' 7''|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Net Weigh||11,00 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- This rug is made with the Loop and Cut-Pile techniques: With the Loop technique the thread is not cut, continues through the carpet forming small loops. The rug designed with this technique:
• It is more resistant to the passage of people.
• Loose less lint.
If you have pets at home, we recommend that you use carpets made with other techniques than Loop, for example Cut Pile
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
Write Your Own Review
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.