Washable Cushion Rhombus
Berber style, with classic design updated for a trendy, original decor. Cushion in cotton with filling in 100% polyester, non-removable cover: easy to wash in a conventional machine wash, and safe since it has no zippers or buttons. Large diamond-shaped motifs, one inside the other, in terracotta, vintage green and black and red tones, on a cream-colored background. This piece features three corners with terracotta-colored tassels. Easy to match in a Moroccan or plain, neutral-colored decor!
Size: 1' 3'' x 1' 7''
|Size||1' 3'' x 1' 7''|
|Composition||Cover: 95% cotton 5% other fibres / Filler: 100% polyester|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.