RugCycled Washable Rug Azteca M
Our all-time favorite Azteca rug, now comes in a new RugCycled version with a raw style, available in 3 sizes! The original design is transformed with a totally new, timeless look, making for a room decor that will appeal to the coolest kids… and parents! Watch the kids grow while their room decor remains timeless!
Size: 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
|Size||4' 7'' x 6' 7''|
|Colors||Natural, RugCycled yarn|
|Composition||97 % cotton 3 % other fibre - Base: reycled textile fibers|
|Registrated Design||Nº 1.187|
|Net Weigh||11,00 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
Write Your Own Review
- Machine wash (capacity 9kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
We found other products you might like!