Wall Hanging Cotton Field
The Cotton Field wall hanging is a homage to nature. Using a plastic pole covered in natural, undyed cotton, a large tassel of cotton thread is created emerging from which are thicker tassels with balls that resemble cotton flowers. Its simple design and natural color mean that it fits very well with a young, contemporary and elegant style where natural colors and earthy tones predominate, or colors of dark wood, such as oak, whether in the living room, dining room, corridor, bedroom or children's room. This model may be combined with our Bereber and Trace rugs, Bereber, Circle and Square cushions and Black Pebbles and Natural Tassels baskets.
|Size||60 x 35|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.