Wall Hanging Bereber Black
The magic of the Berber culture! The Bereber wall hanging is inspired by the colors and shapes of the Bereber rug. Natural cotton wall hanging made with the loop technique, where shapes in the color of natural cotton are depicted on the black background (natural dye), and finished off with braiding; the result is a modern, elegant and contemporary style, perfect for any setting whether it be the wall of a living room, a corridor, an entrance hall, bedroom or children's room. It is hung thanks to a cord joined to a concealed plastic bar. It can also be combined with the Trace beige rug, the Bereber cushion, Circle and Square cushions and any natural-color basket.
Size : 90 x 45
|Size||90 x 45|
|Composition||60% cotton 40% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.