Wall Hanging Assa
Out of stock
Inspired by the colors and shapes of Moroccan culture, the Assa wall hanging is the ideal element for making any home wall space look special. From four cotton cords attached to a cotton-covered plastic rail hang braided cotton rhombs in different colors (petrol blue or petroleum, ash rose, black, aubergine and lemon) and sizes, with some small balls that simulate beading. Hand-crafted with cotton, the dyes used are 100% natural. This mobile type wall hanging matches the washable rugs and cushions from the Morocco and Bereber collections, as well as the new Bazaar and Zoco baskets and Assa door hangers.
Size : 50 x 45
|Size||50 x 45|
|Composition||70% cotton 30% other fibres|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natral cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Write Your Own Review
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.