We are committed to serving you on lorenacanals.com where we are open 24/7.
- Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions. Your health and well-being are our highest priorities during this challenging time.
- Our customer service team is available to help answer your questions. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are delivered by our couriers to the address supplied at the time of placing the order. Orders will not be delivered to PO boxes.
- An order confirmation email once you have placed the order and it has been logged on our system.
- A delivery confirmation email at the time the shipment is delivered to our courier with the tracking number enabling you to ascertain the status of the shipment using the courier’s parcel tracking facility.
Shipments are not available for the following countries: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Greece, Holland, Hungary, India, Israel, Lebanon, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa, South korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and USA. For more information, please contact us: email@example.com
Preferred delivery times and special delivery requirements:
If the customer has preferences regarding delivery times or instructions such as leaving at reception, in the case of a company, etc, this must be stipulated in a comment in the “Observations” box at the time of placing the order. Such information will be passed on to the courier.
Deliveries are free on all orders above €89 to mainland Spain, Portugal and France (excluding the Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Madeira and the Azores and Corsica). Orders for mainland Spain and Portugal below €89 will incur a fixed shipping charge of €6.50 for Spain and Portugal, and of 11.50€ for France.
For all other destinations apart from mainland Spain and Portugal, notification of the shipping charges will be given at the time of placing the order and prior to the order being confirmed.
The shipping charges do not include in any case tariffs, taxes in the country of delivery. If you have placed an order for delivery outside of the European Union, please note that custom fees and import taxes are imposed once the parcel arrives in the country of destination. As your order will be held by customs, you may be asked to pay these fees and taxes. These fees must be paid by the receiver.
For mainland Spain and Portugal, orders will be delivered in an approximate timeframe of 2-4 days from the time the order is logged on our system.
For all other destinations apart from mainland Spain and Portugal, the delivery time is approximately 10 days.
Orders placed at the weekend and on public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
When special marketing initiatives are being run (campaigns involving discounts and events) or in holiday periods, delivery times may be greater than those indicated.
In the event of a product being unavailable, we will contact the customer with notification of the expected date for receiving the order.
You will be able to follow the status of your order at all times. You will receive various notifications:
Delivery will be deemed to have been completed at the time the courier has delivered the shipment to the recipient and the recipient signs for receipt of delivery. The recipient must report any irregularity on the courier’s delivery note to enable a record to be made.